DISASTER VICTIM IDENTIFICATION
Indonesia, July 28-31, 2003
1. To contribute to national and international efforts in the fight against terrorism by appropriate and professional Disaster Victim Identification procedures in line with Interpol guidelines and standards.
2. National implementation of Interpol's most modern strategy on "Disaster Victim Identification of Terrorist Incidents".
3. It is recommended that Interpol should be responsible for the identification of training needs and the development of training strategies and programs to improve national standards of DVI operations in terrorist incidents.
4. To promote, execellence in DVI by networking and permanent exchange of information and experience among the members of the DVI Pacific Rim Group.
5. To post the results (minutes, presentations, list of participants) of the 2nd Pacific Rim Group Meeting on the secure Interpol website.
6. Development of terms of reference for the regional DVI meeting in the Asia / Pacific region with a particular focus on renaming the meeting, determining the frequency and change of the host country.
Send mail to putkes with questions or comments about this web site.
sh.s, ag.s, sr.s, ags.s.
Copyright © 2003 
Last modified: 08/19/2003